In my day job I am a lecturer in Electronics and Computer Systems (my specialty is in computing) and my education includes a Bachelor of Computer and Information Science.
Fitness related, while I am not currently teaching permanent classes, I have been working in the fitness industry since January 2004 and I do fill ins here and there when required.
I am the administrator of the two popular websites Totally Les Mills and Groupfitness.org. I update here on my blog from time to time about what I am doing with these two sites. Totally Les Mills is an unofficial resource site on anything Les Mills that I deem to be interesting to publish. Groupfitness.org is currently just a forum which is predominantly Les Mills but also includes BTS and other fun forums.
- Les Mills BODYTRAINER
- Certificate III & IV & Master Trainer in Fitness
- Certified BODYBALANCE Pro-Instructor
- Certified BODYCOMBAT Instructor
- Certified BODYPUMP Instructor
- BODYATTACK instructor
- Senior First Aid
- Bachelor of Computer and Information Science
- Teacher of Swimming & Water Safety (AUSTSWIM)
- RLSSA Instructor
– been participating since BC15
– trained on BC18 (December 2003)
– participating since BB18
– trained on BB24 (March 2004)
– participating since BP46 sporadically (missed most of 47, 48, 49 due to an operation)
– trained on BP51 (December 2004)
– participating since BA51
– trained on BA54 (October 2006)