I am lecturer in IT and have worked in various fields including IT, fitness, graphic design, swimming teaching and even training racehorses!
My journey into wellness and non-toxic living started in January 2019 when For 20+ years I suffered a range of unexplained symptoms, including chronic fatigue, which really started to hit me following my spinal surgery in 2012. Due to serious injury and the emotional struggles that resulted, I had serious weight gain, which compounded my issues. My symptoms remain unresolved despite numerous specialists and blood tests.
As a result, in January 2019 I started my journey of trying to change what I could control, and in this journey I discovered essential oils! This journey is still a work in progress, but I have discovered a new found love for home made household products made from essential oils, and now I’m sharing the love! With my expertise in fitness and education, I’m now bringing this knowledge to you.
- Bachelor of Computer and Information Science
- Certificate IV in Vocational Education and Training
- Certificate III & IV & Master Trainer in Fitness
- Les Mills BODYTRAINER
- Group fitness instructor (BODYBALANCE, BODYCOMBAT, BODYPUMP, BODYATTACK, BODYVIVE and Les Mills ProInstructor)
- Teacher of Swimming & Water Safety (AUSTSWIM)
- RLSSA Instructor
- Senior First Aid