Lauched attack this morning at Fernwood, although I was on my own and there’s no special preparation with the launches there, so it’s simply just the day I start teaching it rather than a dramatic launch. However I pleased myself with how well I remembered the chorrey. This release doesn’t feel like an awesome release to me so far, but I enjoyed teaching some new chorrey.
- A good warmup track, lots of grapevines though and seems kinda random yet repetative at the same time.
- Like this track, different combinations that are fairly easy to learn.
- Love this one, although I love the original song more, but it’s awesome in attack again.
- Can’t get combat out of my head with this one, but the plyo lunges work.
- Difficult track but the song doesn’t really do it for me. All in all an ok track
- Straight forward running track. I’ve noticed the running tracks the last couple of releases are a bit simple. I think I’m starting to get slightly bored with just running in circles and then running in and out clapping. They had some awesome variations in the past, I hope we get some of them back again.
- ahh, this is the song that is in the radio advert for Knocked Up. Fun song and an ok track. Nothing brilliant though.
- One of my fav tracks, love this interval track. The last few releases my favs have been mainly track 8’s and 9’s interestingly.
- Love the new knee combo. The choreography setup is awesome and is easy for people to pick up.
- Side lunges again for legs, awesome. Love the song. Abs is ok aswell.
- Awesome cooldown. Had no idea it was done by Robbie Williams though, until I read on the chorrey notes that the artist was Robbie Williams (with the Pet Shop Boys) and so I assumed that meant the song is sung by Robbie Williams. 😆
All in all an ok release. I think I need to let it grow on me a little more. I thought it was awesome when I did it in Auckland 3 months ago, but then everything in Auckland is awesome. The atmosphere is just amazing.