……for a while. While I’ve still been kinda going strong, I figured that it was time I stepped down and started resting a bit more, and I’ve also been tired of getting anxious each week about whether I’ll be “ok” or not.
So, 33 weeks pregnant I did my last class for a little while (hopefully not for too long)…………and although we’ve only been doing BC35 for 3 weeks or so, I decided to do a Scooter mix as my finale.
1. Shake that/Bom bom Suenan (BC27) – second half is non scooter, but can’t do anything about that
2. The United Vibe (BC35 – current release)
3. Move your ass (BC17)
4. Take a break (BC23)
5. Faster Harder Scooter (BC16) – not scooter singing, but it was originally a scooter song
6. Behind the cow (BC33)
7. The Pretender (BC35) – there’s no scooter muay thai tracks, so just doing the current release
8. Back in the UK (BC31)
9. We Got it going on (BC34) – no scooter ab tracks
10. What have you done (BC34) – no scooter cooldowns, so this is kinda an upbeat one to finish with
Somehow after a few tiring days I was full of energy today, not sure where the energy came from but I was also feeling enthusiastic about teaching this Scooter mix. So this class felt AWESOME, I even felt like maybe I could keep continuing combat, but I know really that it’s much better to finish while still on a buzz.
What an awesome night………..I think I’ll sleep well…